Friday, October 12, 2007

Why dont we try?!!!

i have had broken relationships,i have screwed one for another and never knew what was right for me or wrong for me...because there is a thing when you are screwing up your life the whole world seems to know that albeit you,yourself...Guess i screwed up my love life...not a great thing to do when u are only 22 years of age but i did it...but that is kinda over with(not completely though) and why i chose to write this post was of cos what one of my friends happen to tell me who has been dumped by his girl friend (or so he says)and he was a guy who was begging for my sympathy when he was telling me about his Girl Friend using all sorts of Wren and Martin Grammar and was like "You Know Nimish She "was" ...." that "was" was "screaming" to me to give him a shoulder,he was wallowing in self pity and this is something that i have seen with a lot of other men who have "broken their hearts" me including looking for that sympathy from someone,maybe your friends,your relatives,for me well was my sister who has always been my pillar of strength but what i fail to understand is "Why do men need a shoulder to cry on"or to "Share their sorrows "when they have been out of relation...
Why cannot we men face it?or do we ever try to?
Hats off to all the ladies out there...enduring so many hardships...still always being there for their loved ones....
This post is for all the women in my life who have come and those who will come...

Nimish

No comments:

Reach Me