Monday, July 23, 2007

Fly Away.....In this World...Fly Away.....


Why the hell do we grow up?Can i not just sit at home,not worry what the hell goes on in the "Outside World" just be myself,Life sometimes make me feel so wretched so stinky.But Yes there are days when i feel son happy that it is like me on a high,as if i have taken a complete strip of Ecstacy,and all conked up cos of that.Feel so stupid sometimes when i have the feeking wherein you ask your yourself."Why me?"part of me tells me it is all a part of growing up,part of me tells me Mr Rao you are synonymous with Bad Luck. Times like this feel like going to the temple in Ekm at the time of the "mangalarti",the gong at that time kinda reverberates thru your body,feel so great,feel so blessed,the feeling is like so great,it is like i can feel my lord inside of me,is really out of this world.

Been down a number of times in my life,took to music,all kinds of,but there is something in John Denver s voice that is so "moving",it can be anything the music i listen to just has togive me the anchorage i want and it really helps...it is like so good......

Growing up....some say is a part of life,but i juts wanna be the lil ol shinna who would be forced to go to school,with his sister,a place he dreaded....:-)NO strings Attached.....


WishTime would stop and take me with it.....Soemwhere so far away that i would never grow up....No relations to to go sour.....


JUST ME...


sd/

Nimish Rao

1 comment:

ChalantDad said...

you grow up..so that u blog later about it.

Reach Me